With endless shorelines, miles of impeccable beaches, and warm sunny weather year-round, villas in Cabo San Lucas are ideal for any dream vacation. If you are looking to get away this year, villas in Cabo San Lucas really do have it all; world-class golf, deep sea fishing, whale watching, underwater adventures, and nightlife!
Why I Chose Villas in Cabo San Lucas
5. The Sun is Always Shinning The climate is predictable… and always sunny. Cabo San Lucas consistently averages 360 warm and sunny days per year, making it an ideal destination for a getaway. If you only plan to take one vacation this year, you won’t have to worry about it being dampened by rain. The low humidity and pleasantly cool evenings are also ideal for nights out on the town.
4. The Land’s End El Arco (seen below) is one of the most photographed locations in Mexico, and is the pride of Los Cabos. This is a definite must-see for those interested in exploring the land. Grab a taxi boat from the beach and head over to Lover’s beach for a few hours, this place is paradise! The water here is quite rough, but there is always a lifeguard present so swimming and snorkeling are possible here.
3. The Nights Come Alive As the sun set beyond the horizon; Cabo San Lucas comes alive! Los Cabos has always been one of Mexico’s most exclusive resort destinations, famous for its impressive nightlife attracting many Hollywood celebrities. CaboWabo and El Squid Roe are probably two of the more well-known nightclubs, but I wanted to get away from the younger “spring break” crowds and really enjoyed cocktail hour at the One&Only Palmilla. You are always close to the action, whether you are renting villas in Cabo San Lucas, within the Corridor, or in San Jose Del Cabo.
2. The Activities are World-Class With great weather 12 months out of the year, Cabo San Lucas offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, including tennis, ATV riding, whale watching, scuba diving and snorkeling. Cabo’s unique terrain and stunning ocean views have placed it among North America’s hottest golf destinations. Equally as famous for sports-fishing, the deep water just offshore deemed Cabo the Marlin capital of the world!
1. The Beaches are Pristine Los Cabos is virtually an endless stretch of picturesque coastline on both the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. A dream come true for beach bodies like myself, you will find warm crystal-clear waters and white-sand beaches at all of the villas in Cabo San Lucas.